Hire Robert to make your customers feel welcomed, empowered, safer and delighted.
I am a designer with an entrepreneur's mindset, a developer's skillset, a copywriter's vocabulary, and a marketer's intuition.
Learn what makes Robert passionate about design
Topics on this page
- Products Robert has helped create
- Roles Robert has (un)officially held
- Design tools Robert has used
- Languages and standards Robert uses to build accessible web applications
- How Robert learns new skills
- Questions Robert will ask in his interview
- Take the next step with Robert
What are some things Robert has helped create?
- A compost education game
- A responsive website (and brand) for Enrolled Agents
- A responsive website for home builders
What are the roles Robert has (un)officially held?
- Problem solver
- Project manager
- Account manager
- Sales person
- Experience designer
- Interaction designer
- Front-end developer
- Game designer
- Information architect
- Content strategist
- Brand identifier
- Logo designer
- Search engine optimizer
- Visual designer
- Print designer
- Graphic designer
- User researcher
What design tools has Robert used?
Rapid mobile and web prototyping
- Axure (RP8)
- Sketch (3.9)
- Adobe Experience Design CC
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Pen and paper
Scalable vector graphic creation
What does Robert use to build accessible web applications?
- Perch CMS
- WCAG 2.0 Level AA & AAA
How does Robert learn new skills? By teaching others.
Interaction design software for code-averse designers
CSS level 4 layout modules for front-end developers
Game design for UX Designers
What questions will Robert ask in his interview?
- What factors differentiate your culture from everyone else?
- What impact would I have working at this company?
- How do you support employees so that they can do their best work?
- What will I be able to learn from my teammates?
- What is the biggest risk to the company? How are you mitigating that risk?
- Can you describe how designers are involved throughout the product lifecycle?
- How do your designers work together and with the design leadership?
- What’s an example of a recent problem that Design had to solve, and how did they explore creative solutions to that problem?
- How do you resolve disagreements about a proposed design approach?
- How do you balance short-term projects and long-term design efforts?